Securing your privacy is our business!
Privacy ensured with ultimate military-grade encryption!
- Multiple Dedicated Tier 1 data centers
- Infrastructure housed in jurisdictions that have committed to robust privacy laws
- Bank level DDOS protection capable of defending the world largest attacks
- Server monitoring and threat detection used to maximize server uptime
- Advanced Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Separation of server locations for different applications
- Servers used for encrypted data transport only
- Each user’s data is encrypted using self-generated keys with no provider intervention
- Dedicated sales support, and technical support professionals available seven days a week
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Encrypted Images, Contacts, Subject Lines
- Timed Destruction of Messages
- Group Chats (up to 50 participants)
- Perfect Forward Secrecy (OTR)
- Plausible Deniability (OTR)
- Stronger Encryption Keys (12,448 bit vs 4,096 bit)
- Key Regeneration (Email)
- Advanced Brute Force Detection & Protection
- Hashed and salted password (SHA2-512)
- Messages are purged from servers after delivery
TRIPLE STATE ENCRYPTION
- Data at Rest (Device & Application Encryption)
- Data in Transit (TLS / ECHDE / CURVE448)
- Data in Use (AES-256 CTR Mode)
HYPERCORE CAN BE APPLIED TO THE NEXT DEVICES
Samsung J3, J5, J5 Prime, J7, A3, A5, A7, S6, S6 Edge, S7 Edge, S8
BlackBerry Q10, Q20, Z10, Z30, Leap, Classic, Porsche 9982, Porsche 9983, Passport
Some important improvements over legacy PGP solutions:
KEYS ARE CREATED BY THE USER
Unlike old PGP solutions where admin creates your key, we allow users to generate their key on the device. This eliminates the ability of the company to read messages, or turn over unencrypted messages to an authority. We can’t disclose what we don’t have access to.
Old PGP solutions have one key for entirety of your subscription. This means if your key is ever compromised, all past and future messages will be revealed. The new solution allows you to regenerate your key as often as you like, protecting all subsequent messages with a new private key.
On of the biggest threats to old PBP solutions is forensic data extraction from the device. With old PGP solutions, all messages including deleted messages (since the last device wipe) can be recovered. The new solution holds your messaging data in a secure container (AES-256) that is constantly overwritten and scrubbed to protect against forensic recovery of deleted data from the flash memory. The Blackberry 10 platform also benefits from a stronger device security that stands up to forensic attacks.
ENCRYPTED SUBJECT LINE & CONTACT ATTACHMENTS
Old PGP solutions send the email subject unencrypted, and contact attachments are sent outside the message body also in encrypted form. We have addressed this huge security flaw, so the subject and attachments are protected by the same encryption as the message body.
FULL CONTROL OF MESSAGES
With legacy PGP solutions, once a message was sent, the author immediately lost control of it. These messages could be stored, manipulated or passed along to another recipient. The new solution gives senders full control over message retention times using our Burn messaging feature. The burn function deletes the message of the device of the sender and the recipient after a predetermined amount of time. Forwarding, saving and copying burn messages has been blocked.
OFF-THE-RECORD (OTR) MESSAGING
Cutting edge cryptography is used to encrypt each messages with a unique private key. This means if a key were ever compromised, only one message would be revealed (Perfect Forward Secrecy). Keys are destroyed after they have been used which also creates a situation where an investigator could not prove the author of an intercepted message (Plausible Deniability). Group chats with up to 50 participants are also available.
TWO SECURE CHANNELS
Our secure email network hosted separate from our OTR infrastructure which means in the event of an unexpected outage in one location, you can still make use of the second channel. For especially sensitive conversations, we encourage users to break up the conversation between the two channels (ex: question asked via email, and response is sent back via OTR). This makes piecing together a conversation much more difficult for an attacker.